Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- His passion to be of service to mankind is what drove him to become an eye doctor, in what he calls a ‘noble profession’.
- He loves listening to music, drawing and painting, and takes up table tennis whenever he can to unwind
- He believes in the ideal balance: after office hours, his idea of detaching from work pressure is to spend quality time with his family while engaging in social activities.
“Service to mankind is service to God.”
Most Memorable Moment:
- Seeing the joy on his patient’s face after he receives the gift of sight.
- The moment when one of his patients and his family told him that he was their most trusted doctor.
Most Challenging Moment:
Serving your patients while protecting yourself from the pandemic.
● Expert eye specialist in handling cataracts – Evaluation & Management
● Refractive Errors
● Glaucoma – Screening & Management
● Retinal Diseases (Diabetic & Hypertensive Retinopathies)
● Allergic Conjunctivitis, Dry Eye
● Contact Lens
New to Prime?? click here