Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- He grew up on a Hospital campus. Seeing the daily services rendered by those doctors led him to become a doctor
- Watching movies and undergoing physical training
“ To serve every patient with empathy and work sincerely for the organization.”
Most Memorable Moments:
- The most memorable day was when he passed his PG M.D in internal medicine and whenever his patients complimented him after their recovery.
- Completing 20 years of service at PRIME with different responsibilities is a milestone achievement.
Most Challenging Moments:
There were challenging incidents of not being able to revive sick patients in ICU during his P G Training.
● Best general practice doctor for treating diabetes and its related complications
● Metabolic disorders including dyslipidemia
● Respiratory illnesses like Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
● Best general surgeon for the treatment of infectious diseases
● Obtained his MBBS degree from Madras University, India in 1988 and worked as a medical officer in a 165-bedded multispecialty hospital under the guidance of eminent physicians.
● In 1993 he joined (Christian Medical College) as a Pre-resident in the department of Nephrology.
● In 1994 Dr. Joel joined the Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in General Medicine in the same college and underwent a three-year residency programme in different subspecialties of medicine like Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Hemeoncology apart from training in General Medicine.