Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- He loved biological sciences from childhood – something that spurred him on to becoming a doctor.
- Hobbies include: Photography, star gazing, wild life, travel, linux and FOSS
“To always exceed the patient's expectations.”
Most Memorable Moment:
When he built his own telescope and viewed Jupiter and Saturn for the first time during his teens.
Most Challenging Moment:
Attending to 90 trauma patients following a bus collision who were brought together, most with grievous injuries : resulting in a 15 hour, marathon emergency surgery.
● Arthritis and Rheumatism
● Back pain and Sciatica
● Ergonomics and Posture
● Best orthopedic surgeon in the Prevention and Rehabilitation of sports injuries
● Trusted orthopedics doctor for treating Osteoporosis and Vitamin D deficiencies
● More than 15 years of experience in various fields of Orthopedics including Trauma, Joint Replacements, Spine and Arthroscopy.
● Has excellent clinical skills and is good at diagnosing and believes in a holistic approach towards patient's problems.
● Taught Orthopedics to postgraduate students in India for more than 8 years.
● Undertaken training in different Orthopedic areas in various UK hospitals for 4 years including Cambridge University Hospital and has a full license with the GMC in the UK
● Completed his MS in Orthopedics from Goa University, India in 2000
● Worked in various medical college hospitals and private hospitals in India and the UK.
● Consultant in Orthopedics to Apollo Hospital Clinic in Bangalore, India before relocating to Dubai.