Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Mohamed Talib has more than 10 years of experience in various fields of urology in adults and children, as well as in the field of male infertility and impotence. holds d. Muhammad Talib has a board certificate in urology and kidney surgery from the Jordanian Medical Council, in addition to a bachelor's degree from the Jordan University of Science and Technology. He holds advanced training in the treatment of diseases and abnormalities of the urinary system in children from the Urology Center, Mansoura University, Arab Republic of Egypt.
- He is passionate about his profession
- He loves watching the Godfather series
“Nothing is impossible. You’ve got to put in effort.”
Most Memorable Moment:
- Becoming a father
Most Challenging Moment:
To offer a glimmer of hope for those who lose it.
● Endourology including tumors, stones using laser and Prostate Management
● Expert urologist in ScrotalScotal and testicular disease including Torsion, Biopsy, Testicular tumors infections
● Experienced urologist doctor in treating mMale infertility and erectile dysfunction
● Pediatric congenital anomalies hypospadias repair, Undescended Testis, Reflux, and Nocturnal enuresis
● Neurogenic bladder and recurrent urinary tract infections across all age groups
● MBBS degree from Jordan University of Science & Technology (JUST)
● Received his specialty degree from the Jordan Medical Council.
● Advanced training in Pediatric Urology from Al Mansoura University, Egypt