Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Saba Khalid completed her MBBS from Dow Medical College, Civil Hospital Karachi in 2006. Then she did her residency training in INTERNAL MEDICINE in Civil Hospital. After giving FCPS 1in INTERNAL MEDICINE while her training in tertiary care Hospital she managed medical emergencies and inpatient care, outpatient clinics, ICU and CCU. Participated in Journal Clubs, Publications, Reviews delivered presentations, Seminars and has taught under-graduates students subsequently. In 2010 she came to UAE since then she is practicing in the United Arab Emirates. She worked as General Physician in a reputed Medical Center before joining Prime Medical Center.
● Family physician specialist in Medical emergencies
● Chronic Disease Management
● Diabetics Mellitus, Hypertension
● Bronchial Asthma / COPD
● General Practitioner doctor who cCompleted her MBBS from Dow Medical College, Civil Hospital, Karachi
● Residency training in Internal Medicine at Civil Hospital
● FCPS 1 in Internal Medicine
● While training in a tertiary care hospital she managed medical emergencies and inpatient care, outpatient clinics, ICU and CCU.
● Participated in Journal Clubs, wrote for publications and, previews, delivered presentations, seminars and taught undergraduates
● Worked as General Physician in a reputed Medical Center before joining PRIMEPrime Medical Center