Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- She was motivated in joining this profession as a pediatrician doctor after seeing the love and respect her parents (both doctors), received from their patients
- She loves listening to famous Bollywood iconic singers like Mohammed Rafi and Kishore Kumar, and unwinding by watching serials on Netflix
- For her, being married to a doctor helps in maintaining her personal and professional life.
Motto: “Live and let live. Spread happiness.”
Most Memorable Moments: Holding her newborn son for the first time. Passing the MRCP UK and MRCPCH UK examinations. Being elected as a Fellow of four of the Royal Colleges of the UK.
Most Challenging Moment: Managing an unconscious child with meningococcal sepsis while working in the NHS in the UK. She still recollects how the rash was spreading as he was being cannulated. To cut a long story short, he made a complete recovery.
● Special interest in Pediatrics Neurology (Headache, Migraine, Epilepsy, Learning disorders, Autism, ADHD and Cerebral Palsy)
● Vaccine administration-routine and catch-up immunization
● Assessment of growth and development with diet and nutrition guidance
● Expert child specialist involved in follow-ups with newborns and children suffering from chronic medical conditions like asthma and allergy
● Management of well or sick neonatal, infant, child and adolescent age group patients
● Routine preventive health examination for newborns and children
● MBBS from the prestigious Calicut Medical College
● Excelled and won gold medals in Surgery, Ophthalmology and Community Medicine
● Over15 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics & Neonatology in India, National Health Services in the UK and in the UAE
● Life member of the Indian Medical Association and Indian Academy of Pediatrics
● Member of the Royal Colleges of London, Glasgow and Edinburgh with a gold medal for the best research paper in Neonatology.
● Additional western qualifications like MRCPCH in Pediatrics from the Royal College of Physicians and Child Health in the UK and FEBN (Fellowship Examination in Neurology) from the European Board of Neurology.
● One of the few doctors to receive a fellowship of all three Royal Colleges of the UK (London, Glasgow and Edinburgh
● Certificates of Basic Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support courses