Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Mohammed Rafiquddin had been employed with a leading hospital in Dubai, as Registrar Radiologist for six years prior to joining Prime Healthcare group. He possesses more than 15 years of work experience as a Radiologist and has worked in several private and Ministry of Health’s hospitals in Saudi Arabia. He has also worked in MCH, the Regional Pediatric Referral Centre in Buraida, Saudi Arabia, for 8 years. Dr. Rafiquddin completed graduation from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, India, in the year 1981 and later obtained a postgraduate diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis from the same institution in 1986.
● Expert radiologist in diagnosing Gastrointestinal Disorders like Hypertrophied Pyloric Stenosis, Gastroesophageal reflux, Intussusception and Hirschsprung's Disease by contrast agents
● Reduction of Intussusception by Barium/Water Soluble contrast medium
● Diagnosing Urogenital Disorders by contrast study specially MCUG in a Pediatric age group
● Diagnosing Congenital Hip Dislocation, Transient Synovitis, Acute Appendicitis by Ultrasound
● Registrar Radiologist for 6 years prior to joining PRIME Healthcare Group.
● Possesses more than 15 years of experience as a Radiologist
● Worked in the field of Radiology for several Private and Ministry of Health’s hospitals in Saudi Arabia
● Worked in MCH, the Regional Pediatric Referral Centre in Buraida, Saudi Arabia
● Graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, India
● Obtained a postgraduate diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis from the same institution in 1986
New to Prime?? click here