Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Motto: Balancing a passion for work while upholding family values.
Most Memorable Moments: Sincere appreciation from patients and relatives.
Most Challenging Moments: Handling inconsolable relatives during tough times and loss.
● Complex coronary interventions
● Pacemaker implantation
● Primary angioplasty/stenting
● Performing coronary interventions from a radial route
- Cardiology fellowship at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology in India
- Best Staff cardiologist and junior consultant at Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Calicut, India.
- Specialist Interventional Cardiologist at NMC Hospital Dubai and International Modern Hospital, Dubai, before joining Prime Hospital Dubai.
- Training in endovascular interventions in 2004 in Buenos Aires, Argentina & complex coronary at Osaka University, Japan.