Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Mohamad Al Zahr is an Arabic Board Certified Otolaryngologist (ENT Surgeon) with professional experience in the management of a wide variety of ENT diseases, having completed his residency training program in Otolaryngology and was the chief of residents at King Abdullah University Hospital, a JCIA accredited tertiary care center and the largest medical center in the north of Jordan, where he actively participated in teaching and supervising junior residents and undergraduate medical students. Moreover, he was involved in a published research project in the American Journal of Otolaryngology.
“A life spent helping others is a life filled with purpose.
Good, better, best....never let it rest; till your good is better and your better best.”
Most memorable moments:
Most challenging moment:
Telling any parent that their child has an irreversible hearing impairment!
● Management of Rhinosinusitis and Nasal Allergy
● Best ENT Surgeon for Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) and Septoplasty Surgery
● General ENT Surgeries (Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy, Myringotomy, Tongue Tie release
● Trusted ENT Specialist in the management of Ear infections, Hearing Disorders and Vertigo
● Microscopic Ear Surgery
● Laryngoscopy and management of Vocal Cords Lesions
● Board-Certified Otolaryngology Specialist (ENT Surgeon), with professional experience in the management of a wide variety of ENT diseases.
● Completed his master’s degree and a residency training program in Otolaryngology, as the Chief of Residents, at King Abdullah University Hospital, a JCIA accredited tertiary care center and the largest medical center in the north of Jordan.
● Completed his MBBS from Ain Shams University, Egypt, and obtained the Higher Specialty Certificate in Medicine \ Otolaryngology (M.Sc.) from Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST).
● Awarded the Arab Board Certificate in Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
● Has clinical and surgical experience at different well-known hospitals in Jordan
● Completed clinical training in Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery as well as Otology and Cochlear Implant Surgery from KAUH and Cochlear Implant & Hearing Solutions Center at JUST, Jordan.
● Involved in a published research project in the American Journal of Otolaryngology.
● Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery