Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Bassam Abdel Monem has graduated from Alexandria University at 2007 where he got the Bachelor of Medicine. Then he obtained the Master degree in Emergency Medicine on 2015 from the same University. He has worked at Borg Al-Arab hospital at Alexandria as Emergency medicine resident for 5 years. He also has worked as Emergency Physician and head of Emergency Department at Badrawy Hospital at Alexandria for 4 years. Then he moved to Saudi Arabia at 2016 to work as an Emergency Specialist at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh hospital for 3 years.
Then he moved to UAE on 2019 to work as senior Emergency specialist at University hospital of Sharjah for one year.
● Best emergency specialist doctor for dealing with life threatening and critically ill patients.
● Dealing with polytrauma patients and patients involved in accidents.
● Acute Intervention in cardiac and respiratory emergencies.
● Dealing with geriatric patients
● Diagnosis and management of various infectious diseases.
● Graduated from Alexandria University in 2007 with a Bachelor of Medicine degree.
● Obtained the Master’s degree in Emergency Medicine on 2015 from the same University.
● Worked at Borg Al-Arab hospital in Alexandria as an Emergency medicine resident for 5 years.
● Worked as Emergency Physician and Head of Emergency Department at Badrawy Hospital at Alexandria for 4 years.
● Moved to Saudi Arabia in 2016 to work as an Emergency Specialist at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh hospital for 3 years.
● Moved to the UAE in 2019 to work as Senior Emergency Specialist at University hospital of Sharjah for one year.