Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- His ambition was to always be a part of a lifesaving health care team.
- He loves watching movies and exploring new places.
“To help cancer patients and their families in fighting Cancer.”
Most Memorable moments:
- Starting and developing the Oncology Department at PRIME
Most Challenging moment: Breaking the news of a cancer diagnosis to a patient and their families, especially at an advanced stage of the disease.
● Diagnosis and treatment planning for suspected cancer patients
● Management of cancer, including chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy
● Special areas of interest in breast, gastrointestinal tract, lung, gynecological, and blood cancers
● Management of cancer pain and palliative care
● Specialized procedures such as bone marrow biopsy test, intrathecal chemotherapy, and intraperitoneal chemotherapy
● Cancer screening
● MBBS, MD, and DM (Medical Oncology) degrees in India
● Full time Consultant Medical Oncologist and Hematologist at a leading private hospital in India for four years
● Specialist-Medical Oncologist in a private hospital in Dubai
● Handled all kinds of oncology cases, including solid tumors in breast, lung colon, cervix, ovary, and head and neck; acute leukemias; and lymphomas.
● Vast experience in managing chemotherapy drugs, targeted therapies, monoclonal anti-bodies, and immunotherapies.
● Published several of his research articles in prestigious international journals, with multiple CME activities