Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
“Be good to people for no reason.”
Most memorable moments:
Most challenging moment:
Dealing with the most complex cases involving vitreoretinal surgeries.
● Femto-Lasik, Lasik, SMILE, PRK for correction of refractive errors.
● Phacoemulsification and foldable IOL implantation for cataract
● Best ophthalmologist in handling retinal surgeries: Pars plana vitrectomy (PPV) for retinal detachments and various vitreoretinal conditions.
● Pan-retinal photocoagulation (PRP) and focal laser therapy for diabetic retinopathy (DR).
● Keratoconus management by cross linking CXL.
● Squint surgeries for horizontal and vertical strabismus.
● Subthreshold micropulse laser therapy for glaucoma and retinal condition.
● ICL (implantable contact lens) for correction of high refractive error.
● Over 15 years of experience in various fields of ophthalmology including challenging medical and surgical cases.
● Graduated from the College of Medicine /Al Mustansiriya University with distinction and joined the program of Arab Board of Health specialization in Baghdad.
● 6 years of academic experience as a lecturer in the College of Medicine Al-Mustansiriya University / Iraq and trainer in the Arab Board of Ophthalmology
● Has expert clinical skills in refractive, anterior and posterior segment surgeries.
● Fellow of the International Council of Ophthalmology and a member of the Royal College of Surgeons /Edinburgh.