Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
“ Be true to yourself and be logical in everything you do.”
Most Memorable Moment:
The day she became a doctor, after all the grueling hard work and studies and had the prefix ‘Dr.’ added before her name.
Most Challenging Moment:
His post-graduate days in Russia where she was adapting to a different climate, culture, and challenges.
● Musculoskeletal trauma and sports injuries
● Reductions and fixations (open and closed) of fractures for long and short bones
● Trusted orthopedics doctor with expert treatment and repair of tendon and ligament injuries
● Back pain management
● Pediatric trauma and fixations, club foot treatment
● Arthroscopy (knee)
● MBBS degree from Calcutta, India
● Worked in a tertiary hospital for 3 years
● Post-graduate in Trauma & Orthopedics, Russia
● Specialist junior consultant at a 200-bedded trauma and neuroscience center in India.
● More than 10 years of experience in Trauma & Orthopedics cases