Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- She became a pediatrician, driven by her intense love of taking care of children and their health. She considers herself fortunate to have inspirational mentors for this profession that gives her intense fulfillment. 17 years later, she considers it to be a great privilege to continue helping the smallest of patients.
- She loves to bake, cook, travel and listen to music.
- She believes that a work-life balance can never be successful without an effective setting of priorities and proper planning.
Motto: “Live and let live.”
Most Memorable Moment: When she became a mother to her daughter, who she considers a wonderful gift from God and her current opportunity working at the PRIME Group.
Most Challenging Moment: Nil.
An expert child specialist doctor dealing with:
● Childhood and Adolescent vaccination
● Growth monitoring and developmental assessment
● Routine pediatric minor illnesses
● Chronic illnesses in children including Asthma and Allergies
● Newborn care
● Pediatric emergencies including Acute Asthma, Emergencies and Minor Pediatric Trauma
● Expertise in the care of healthy/sick pediatric patients
● Graduated from Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, (Punjab) India
● Awarded the best intern at the College
● Post-graduation (MD Pediatrics) from the same institution and rose to a Senior Resident position.
● Promoted to Assistant Professor and later to Associate Professor
● Specialist Pediatrician for leading healthcare providers for 5 years.
● Written for 10 publications and done 2 poster presentations in reputed national/international medical journals
● Active member of the National Faculty on Neonatal Resuscitation/ Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS)
New to Prime?? click here