Dr. Ma Theresa Madronero-Alianza
MBBS, M.D., Diplomate Board of Philippine Pediatric Society
Dr. Ma. Theresa Madronero-Alianza has been a practicing specialist paediatrician for almost 8 years. She started private practice at her hometown in Polomolok, South Cotabato, Philippines. She had affiliations with many private hospitals with focus on the care of well and sick infants, children, and adolescents. Subsequently, she worked as a paediatric specialist in Bahrain for almost 5 years before moving to Dubai. She handles all common and complicated paediatric cases. She continually updates herself by attending various paediatric conventions and workshops both locally and internationally.
Dr. Theresa is a member of the Philippine Medical Association and Philippine Paediatric Society, Inc.
Dr. Theresa finished her residency training in paediatrics at Medical Center Paranaque and completed her diplomate written and oral exams being administered by the Philippine Paediatric Society, Inc. She graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery (Doctor of Medicine) and College of Science (B.S. Microbiology).
Dr. Theresa is a compassionate and dedicated paediatrician, having children of her own who were the driving force for her to accomplish the specialization in paediatrics.
- Management of well/sick Neonatal/Infant/Child/Adolescent patients
- Treatment of wide range of paediatric illnesses
- Growth development assessment
- Provision of routine preventive health examination and maintenance
- Administration of comprehensive vaccinations
- Medical care for paediatric patients with short-term or long-term sickness