Dr. Ahmed Bondok
MBBCh and MD in Rheumatology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Bringing with him over seven years of medical experience, Dr. Bondol holds a MBBCh degree and MD in Rheumatology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from Al Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt.
Prior to joining, Prime Specialist Medical Center, Dr. Bondol was working as Specialist Rheumatologist in a leading bone and joint Hospital in Dubai. In the past, he has also served at Registrar of Rheumatology Department in a leading Hospitals in Egypt.
- Treatment of in the Management of Rheumatological Diseases
- Crystal Induced and Degenerative Arthritis
- Bone, Joint Disorders, Musculoskeletal and Soft Tissue Rheumatic Conditions
- Professional Local Procedures and Interventions
- Latest Non-Surgical Treatment for Cervical and Lumber Disc Problems.