Dr. Redwan Kalash
Master Degree in Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgeries Fellowship in Laryngology ( Voice & Swallowing )
Dr. Redwan Kalash has over 19 years of experience in the field of ENT, Voice & Swallowing with over 10 years of Academic Teaching Experience in two Medical Universities.
He got his Master Degree in ENT in 1997 from Damascus University then completed his Fellowship in Laryngology in 2007 with Dr. James Thomas USA, OREGON, Portland.
He is pioneer in minimal Invasive Surgery on Voice Box in the Middle East.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeries
- Voice & Vocal Cords Disorders
- In- Office Voice Box Surgeries (Botox & Fillers Injections in Vocal Cords)
- Swallowing Disorders & Dysphonia
- Microphono & Microlaryngeal Procedures (Vocal Cord Cancers)