The Orthopedics Department offers a range of medical, surgical and physical services for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries or disorders.
What we treat:
• Trauma and elective procedures with special expertise in reconstruction and replacement of major joints.
• Fractures and dislocation in adults and children
• Sport medicine and traumatology of the spine and limbs
• Rotator cuff tendonitis and pubalgia management
• Congenital bone disease management
• Knee and hip arthroplastym and arthroscopic surgery of the knee
• Shoulder and ankle